Check EPF Grievance Status Online for Know about EPF India Complaint Status Check, Setup Reminder for your EPF Complaint Online at EPFiGMS portal…
The Unified Portal Member who have registered their EPF Complaint Online using EPFiGMS Grievance portal can check their registered complaint status and setup reminder to EPFO using their EPF Online Complaint Registration Number of Grievance.
This is very good felicity to the EPF INDIA UAN holders to check their submitted EPFIGMS Grievance status online using reference ID number of complaint, and no need to wait to know about the status and current status of grievance, we have provided simple steps to check EPF Grievance Status online just follow.
Requirements to check EPF Grievance Status Online
- Registration Number of EPF Online Complaint
- Password of the Grievance
Process to Check EPF Grievance Status Online at https://epfigms.gov.in
- The EPF India Account holder can visit EPFIGMS Portal of https://epfigms.gov.in/
- Now Proceed with ” View Status” link of https://epfigms.gov.in/actionStatusFrm.aspx
- Then you have seen following screen to login with using grievance details
- Now enter your EPF Grievance Number and Password ( Created in the time of complaint load)
- Enter the Security code, and proceed with submit option.
- After login with using the credentials you will seen your EPF Grievance status on the screen with current status of your EPF Complaint.
- Fore more idea visit the image
- On above image, the Status of EPF Complaint is closed
- You can check your case final reply from EPFO with clicking on “View Final Reply” option
- In the reply you will get grievance cased closed details by EPFO
- In this page you have able to give feedback using some options like
- Very Good
- Then Give tour rating rating also for EPF grievance status.
- There is a comment box also available to write your feedback as a comment
EPF Grievance Reminder Facility to Send Reminder for EPF Complaint
The EPF India is provided the felicity for the members who have registered online complaint the candidate who have not solved their Grievance more then two weeks using registration number of EPF Online Complaint.
According the information the EPF Grievance will be solved in 30 days of complaint load, and the reminder felicity is useful to re-intimate of complaint. Here is the simple process to use EPF Grievance Reminder facility.
- Visit EPFIGMS portal and proceed with using “Send Reminder” Link of https://epfigms.gov.in/reminderFrm1.aspx
- Now login with using Registration Number and Password as per above process
- After Successful login you have seen about your Grievance and responsible EPFO details
- Now submit remind option to send reminder for your EPF India Online Complaint.
- Then you have seen a massage on the screen about your reminder