How to reset EPF UAN Login Password, Change UAN Login Password, How to recover UAN Password and How to Recover Forgot UAN Login Password without changing the mobile number, Change Mobile Number in UAN if forgotten Password and how to reset or change in simple process…
Many people forget their UAN Account Password and worry about it, that is not matter to recover/ reset/ change UAN Account Password it’s very simple process, it takes less than one minute, you can recover through EPFO official portal but this process become some times critical, if you changed the mobile number previously because an OTP will be sent to registered mobile number only.
Change Mobile Number in UAN if forgotten Password will work only when Name, Date of Birth, Gender and Aadhaar/PAN that you enter matches the details with your UAN other wise you will get error message. just follow the given processes’s to change/ reset/ recover Password and also for know Steps to Change Mobile Number in UAN if forgotten Password to re access EPF Services .
Steps to Change Mobile Number in UAN if forgotten Password & Reset and Recover without changing Mobile Number
This Process works only when provided personal details such as name date of birth and UAN Number with your UAN details provided at , if given information is not correct it will throw a error message.
- Open given URL https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/.
- Then Click on forget password as shown in the below picture.
- After clicking on forget password you will be redirected to a page showing enter UAN and captcha.
- Fill it with your unique UAN Number followed by captcha and click on verify button.
- Then you mobile number will be shown given at UAN Registration, if you want to change registered mobile number make a click on that number and change it other wise directly proceed.
- After changing mobile number then you will see a form asking for your Name, Date of Birth, Gender, KYC Type, and Document Number. Enter your details with proper information otherwise it will throw error message. Then click on verify option.
- Then you will receive a OTP to given mobile number then enter it in provided OTP box.
- Then enter your Password twice after successful changing of password it will show password changed successfully message.
Change After UAN Login:
- First of all login into official portal with your UAN Number followed by password.
- Then click on CHANGE PASSWORD under ACCOUNT.
- After clicking on change password move forward and change your password.