How to Update KYC for EPF UAN, below we given about how to update KYC Details on UAN EPFO Portal Online, update KYC in UAN EPFO Portal Online, EPF KYC Update for Aadhaar Linking to your UAN Account online at https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/
The Indian government announced that it is mandatory for the employees to link Aadhaar and other details with their EPF account, they named it as EPF KYC update, Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation of India has made easy for employers to update KYC details through online, so, you can update EPF KYC online at official portal of epfindia.gov.in. Actually KYC refers to know your customer.
If you have approved KYC details in your UAN by employer then no need to depend on your employer, you can withdraw and you can apply for loan directly from EPF India Portal. EPF UAN KYC update details include Aadhaar card, PAN card, bank account details and etc, if you not updated KYC details on the EPFO portal at yet, you must have to update now through official portal.
You can’t get updates from EPFO if you are not updated KYC details, there is no delay during EPF transfer and withdrawal of money only when if you updated details properly and claim may get rejected if bank details are not updated, you have an active UAN Number to login into your account.
If you are not activated UAN, activate it now through unified portal or follow my previous articles about how to UAN Activation procedure, without active UAN Number you cant do anything, below we given step by step process for EPF KYC update for Aadhaar linking.
EPF KYC Update in UAN EPFO Online
- First of all open given URL https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/.
- Then login into UAN portal by providing valid UAN number followed by password.
- After successful login click on KYC option under MANAGE tab on top menu bar.
- Then KYC details updating form will open, fill it with necessary details.
- Tick on the box in front of the document that you want to update and once check the form correctly, then click on SAVE button.
- After clicking on SAVE option, your data will saved under the PENDING KYC section.
- you can cancel this process by clicking on the X sign marked right side of the page before it’s verification.
- details are verified by the EPFO, then verified sign will marked on the document.