Check EPF Claim Status Online by Missed Call and SMS, Track EPF Claim Status using UAN Number by using Missed Call / SMS / UAN at http://epfindia.gov.in…
An employee can transfer his/her PF amount from one account to another account using Universal Account Number (UAN Number), but some of the employees don’t know about how to check EPF claim status online, PF claim status can be checked by an employee after making PF withdrawal.
Employee who does not have UAN Number can directly apply for PF claim status online check using form-19 and must attested by any government employee such as bank manager or post man, it is easy to EPF claim status check online by using Missed Call, SMS, UAN Number at http://epfindia.gov.in, below we are given step by step process for how to check EPF Claim Status Online.
How to Search EPF Claim Status check by using Missed Call / SMS / UAN in epfindia.gov.in
You cam track PF Claim status through online by visiting http://epfindia.gov.in official website as well as through offline mode by sending SMS or by missed call, below we given step by step process to check PF claim status through online.
Track your EPF Status using UAN Number:
- Open Given URL https://www.epfindia.gov.in.
- Then go through FOR EMPLOYEES under OUR SERVICES section.
- Then refer SERVICES column in below of for employees heading and make a click on KNOW YOUR CLAIM STATUS under SERVICES column.
- And then you will redirected to a page asking enter UAN Number, fill it with your UAN number followed by given captcha and click on search button.
- In next step a form will be opened after submitting your UAN number, fill that form with necessary details such as
- Enter the state of your PF office
- Select your PF Office from the drop-down menu
- Enter your establishment code
- Enter your PF account number
- Then click on submit button. that’s it your PF claim status will be show in your screen or you will receive a SMS.
In the same way You can check your PF balance by using EPF official Portal. so, follow the below process to check PF balance online.
check your PF balance by using EPFO Portal:
- This is same as above procedure, first Then go through FOR EMPLOYEES under OUR SERVICES section.
- Then refer SERVICES column in below of for employees heading and make a click on MEMBER PASSBOOK under SERVICES column.
- Then Enter your USER NAME Password and CAPTCHA and then click on ‘Login’ button.
Know PF claim status by sending an SMS :
If you have activated UAN, you can check your status easily by sending SMS through UAN registered mobile number to 7738299899. the SMS format just like “EPFOHO UAN ENG” and the last three digits of the SMS indicates language. You can also make.
Which language you want to receive in the message. so you can choose your language by your own languages such as English, Hindi, Punjabi, Gujarati, Marathi, Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Bengali.
This is a simple process, Give a missed call on 011-22901406 or 7738299899 from your UAN registered mobile number. You will PF status through SMS