EPF SMS Number for PF Balance Checking and SMS Format for EPF Balance Check by SMS Facility complete details….
The Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation of India has provided another facility to check your PF Balance using mobile phone, this is another method then EPF Balance Check by Missed Call, in this facility you have able to check your PF balance and knowing of final statement by sending an SMS from your registered mobile phone.
All the EPF India members who have activated their Universal Account Number (UAN) they can know latest PF contribution and balance available with EPFO by sending an SMS by using the service, this is also a simple way to check EPF Account Balance Passbook in your regional (local) Language.
EPF Balance Check SMS Number & SMS Format
The EPF India has announced the guidance about using SMS based service, we have also provided some simple steps to using the facility with SMS format to download EPF Account Statement in your local language, and the facility is available in 10 languages viz. English (default), Hindi, Punjabi, Gujarati, Marathi, Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Bengali.
EPF Balance Check SMS Number : 7738299899
EPF INDIA Balance Check SMS Format : EPFOHO <space>UAN <space>ENG – to 7738299899
All the EPFO members can send an SMS as per above format they will get reply with complete details of EPF account holder name, DOB, Last contribution and total balance available in the PF account.
Know about EPF SMS Format Language Short code
- In above SMS format, the EPFOHO indicate Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation head office.
- In next UAN is indicate to your Universal Account Number of PF Account
- Next ENG is indicated your preferred language is English, you have entered TEL you have requested to know your PF Balance in Telugu Language.
- Or entered HIN, you have requested to reply in your regional language Hindi
- First 3 letters of regional language is the short code, we have listed the language short codes to send an SMS to get EPF Statement in your regional language.
|Name of the Language||Short Code|